Contact us


Our Customer Services team are available Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, AEDT

Call us on 1300 49 40 80


Here is some more information on how you can contact us:


Call us

Talk to our Australian based team, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, AEDT call 1300 49 40 80

For interpreter services please contact TIS on 131 450
If you have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service on 133 677

Email us

To register for life support email us at:

For further information on concessions email us at:

OR for any other enquiries send us an email any time at:

For Business Services

Speak to our solution experts by emailing us at:

Emergency Services

Only call emergency services if life or property is at risk. 000

Do Not Contact List

OC Energy maintain a no contact list, if you do not wish to be contacted by OC Energy for marketing purposes, then please ask us to note you down as a Do Not Contact customer.

To be noted as Do Not Contact please contact us by email at:

Or you can call our customer service team on: 1300 49 40 80

Complaints Procedure

Sometimes things go wrong, but that’s why the OC Energy team is here to help. If there is an issue we want you to let us know straight away so that we can try and solve your concerns as quickly as possible, and continually improve our services.

For more information about our complaints procedures Download our Complaints Handling Policy.

You can also contact the Energy Ombudsman in your state at any time for independent advice and assistance

So how do I make a complaint?
  1. Call us – You can call our Australian call center and speak to one of our friendly team members on 1300 49 40 80
  2. Email us – Email our complaints team at
  3. Write to us – Send a letter to our PO Box 7285, Melbourne VIC 3004
Concern still not resolved?

We really hope that we can resolve your problem by this stage, but if you are still not happy you can contact the energy and water Ombudsman"

Energy & Water Ombudsman New South Wales

By Post: Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234

Free call: 1800 246 545

Free fax: 1800 812 291

Interpreter: 131 450 - For help using an interpreter visit TIS

NRS: 133 677 - For help using this service visit NRS


Energy & Water Ombudsman Victoria 

By Post: Reply Paid 469, Melbourne, VIC, 8060

Free call: 1800 500 509

Free fax: 1800 500 549

Interpreter: 131 450 - For help using an interpreter visit TIS

NRS: 133 677 - For help using this service visit NRS


See the EWOV Embedded networks fact sheet here>  

Interpreter Service  131 450

خدمة مترجم

Servicio de intérprete

Dịch vụ phiên dịch

통역사 서비스